Before reserving kitchen time with Culinary Studio, as well as during any use of our facilities, clients must:
- Have signed the latest Operating Agreement with The Culinary Studio, and received The Culinary Studio Policy Handbook.
- Provide proof of an approved Certified Food Service Manager Certification, and carry the original certificate during any kitchen use. At least one staff person with your business must be a Certified Food Service Manager when using The Culinary Studio. See FAQ for types of Food Service Manager Certifications.
- Apply for and complete food service plan review and licensure by the Oakland County Michigan Health Division.
- If producing food items for re-sale you must obtain a Michigan Department of Agriculture Food Establishment License.
- Provide proof of product liability insurance coverage, with a minimum of $1 million dollars per occurrence and $2 million aggregate, with The Culinary Studio listed as additional insured, and maintain such policy for the duration of any kitchen use.
- Pay a one time and fully refundable security deposit of $300.